You’ve received Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior. That’s awesome!
But now what?
The New Believer’s Guide by GodLife is a free online discipleship program designed to help you grow in your new walk with Jesus. You will discover how you can know God better and how to successfully live a life of faith and freedom.
There are a total of 30 lessons. Each covers a foundational Christian topic, and contains an insightful video followed by clear Bible study, and a time of reflection.
Go at your own speed. However, you might consider doing just one lesson per day over the course of a month, and allow time for each day’s lesson to sink in.
Is this just for new believers?
No, it’s open to anybody who desires a deeper walk, or people who want to be discipled but have never had the opportunity.
Ready to begin?
Be sure to begin each lesson with prayer, asking God to guide you. If at any time you have questions, a volunteer is able to help answer any questions through the GodLife website.
Returning students select your next lesson below.
Section 1: Knowing God
- Lesson 1: Be Sure
- Lesson 2: Who is God?
- Lesson 3: Knowing Jesus
- Lesson 4: Saved by Grace
- Lesson 5: Created for a Purpose
Section 2: Life in the Spirit
- Lesson 6: The Holy Spirit
- Lesson 7: Filled with the Spirit
- Lesson 8: Holy Spirit’s Work
- Lesson 9: Holy Spirit’s Power
- Lesson 10: Living in the Spirit
Section 3: Bible
- Lesson 11: What is the Bible?
- Lesson 12: Power of the Bible
- Lesson 13: Reading the Bible
- Lesson 14: Trustworthy Bible
- Lesson 15: A Daily Pattern
Section 4: Community
- Lesson 16: Joining a Family
- Lesson 17: Like a Family
- Lesson 18: How Does it Work?
- Lesson 19: Finding a Good Church
- Lesson 20: Involved in Church
Section 5: Prayer
- Lesson 21: What is Prayer?
- Lesson 22: Why Pray?
- Lesson 23: When to Pray
- Lesson 24: Where to Pray
- Lesson 25: How to Pray